- “Secure your safety belt first.
- Infuse exercises that involve connectedness
- Let everyone play a role.
- Embrace questions
- Practice the art of listening.” Read article
5 ways to build and maintain virtual classroom sense of community
- By AdminRestor in Caring adult, COVID-19, Pandemic responses, Restorative Practice & Absenteeism, Social Emotional Learning
- Restorative Responses to Racism: a letter from John W. Baillie International Institute of Restorative Practice
- Racism’s harmful impacts evident in graduation rates, homelessness and chronic absenteeism
- What Role Can the Education Community Play to End Racism and Begin Healing?
- US data on COVID-19 and its impact on schools helpful for planning for September
- “A connected school always focuses on planting flowers instead of pulling weeds”: 5 Strategies for closure and transition
Subscribe to our newsletter
By subscribing you will receive occasional updates on our project via email. You may unsubscribe at any time.