- “Identify and plan to address the needs of staff.
- A social emotional learning plan must include and prioritize a fully staffed school-based mental health team.
- This plan must address the social emotional needs of students. At its core, this includes helping students (and staff) to identify, understand, and manage their emotions.
- A social emotional learning plan must prioritize relationships and human connections. ” Read article
4 considerations for a return to school Social Emotional Learning Plan
- By AdminRestor in Adverse Childhood Experiences, COVID-19, Mental Health and Absenteeism, Pandemic responses, Social Emotional Learning, trauma, Trauma
- Restorative Responses to Racism: a letter from John W. Baillie International Institute of Restorative Practice
- Racism’s harmful impacts evident in graduation rates, homelessness and chronic absenteeism
- What Role Can the Education Community Play to End Racism and Begin Healing?
- US data on COVID-19 and its impact on schools helpful for planning for September
- “A connected school always focuses on planting flowers instead of pulling weeds”: 5 Strategies for closure and transition
Subscribe to our newsletter
By subscribing you will receive occasional updates on our project via email. You may unsubscribe at any time.