- Family meetings
- One on one check ins
- Small group check ins
- Learner profile
- Co-create community guidelines
- Establish classroom jobs
- Create and practice routines
- Morning meetings
- Message/discussion boards
- Learning circles Read article
10 Things To Do in the First Weeks of School to Connect with Learners in Distance Learning by Katie Martin
- Conversation groups allow students to explore vulnerability about their experiences and build trust in one another.
- Using Social Justice to Promote Student Voice: Preteen students can gain confidence in their ability to navigate complex topics by using intersectionality to investigate social issues.
- Seven deadly sins to avoid on the path to anti-racism
- Practical Advice on Addressing Racial Justice in K-12 Schools: A Q&A with Gloria Ladson-Billings
- Taking attendance for online schooling a team effort: an example from Maricopa Unified School District
Subscribe to our newsletter
By subscribing you will receive occasional updates on our project via email. You may unsubscribe at any time.